How to Convert HEIC to JPG on Windows PC
An HEIC to JPG Windows conversion is essential for viewing Apple's High-Efficiency Image File (HEIF) format on a Windows computer. Although Windows versions like the October 2018 update and later do support HEIC, a lot of users are still on older Windows 10 versions or even Windows 7, none of which support HEIC natively. For that reason, you first need to convert HEIC to JPG in Windows before being able to view the files. This article shows you how to convert HEIC to JPG in Windows 10, especially the earlier versions that don't have native support for HEIC files.
How to Convert HEIC to JPG on Windows
In Windows, the convert HEIC to JPG action can be done using a free converter tool called iMazing. Once you have downloaded the application on your Windows 10 computer, follow the steps shown below:
- 1. Launch the program after installing it and go to File Explorer.
- 2. Select the HEIC file to be converted, drag it into the iMazing window, and drop it into the interface. You can add multiple files if you need to. Make sure the Format field is selected to show JPG as the target/output file type.
- 3. Click the Convert button and then choose the destination folder to save your converted JPG.
As you can see, the process is extremely straightforward. If you like, you can tweak the settings to get a lower-quality JPG that's easier to share via email or upload to the web for online viewing. Although iMazing is a great HEIC to JPG converter for Windows 10 and older versions of Microsoft's operating system, you sometimes need to convert files into PDF, which is usually safer and more convenient for sharing images with a larger audience. For example, if you want to create a PDF portfolio of your iPhone photographs for wide distribution, PDF is the ideal format you want to use. For that reason, we're also showcasing the best PDF editor for the job - PDFelement.
PDFelement is the perfect tool, not only for converting files from one format to another but also to do a host of other actions. Some of these key features are outlined below:
- PDF documents can be easily edited to make any changes, additions, or removals you need to. You get full control over all the contents of a document, including media attachments, hyperlinks, watermarks, images, text, headers, footers, page numbers, background images (image watermarks), annotations, etc.
- Over 300 file types can be converted to PDF to make them easier to share and store as archive files. In addition, you can convert files from PDF to other formats such as Word, PPT, Excel, EPUB, HTML, Text, Image formats, and more.
- PDF annotations and markups are simple but you have an impressive palette of tools for this purpose. Communicate succinctly with your team members on any PDF document that you are collaborating on, such as design mockups, contract drafts, etc.
- PDF security is made easy and reliable with strong file encryption, redaction, and watermarking. You can also set specific restrictions on PDF files to prevent copying, editing, printing, etc.
- Easily fill forms or create them from scratch with templates. You can also convert other forms to fully interactive and fillable PDF forms.
- Reduce PDF file sizes to make them more convenient to share via email or when memory is a constraint.
- Advanced processes are available, including optical character recognition (OCR), form field recognition, form data extraction, Bates Numbering, file size optimization, etc.
As you can see, PDFelement provides a helpful platform to manage your documents, no matter what format they are in. You can increase your productivity and efficiency while reducing the effort taken to manage complex and large workflows. If you're a photographer who prefers working with an iPhone as your primary tool, then you need the HEIC to JPG converter for Windows as well as PDFelement to help manage other processes like security, sharing, optimizing, etc.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Why Is PDF File the Ideal Medium for Digital Information?
- Applications and Advantages of PDF in Mobile Internet
- Hyperlinks not Working in PDF? Solve It!
- Top 5 Image Translator in 2021
- How to Password Protect Google Docs Easily