Get Started with PDF Converter Pro for Mac
1About PDF Converter Pro for Mac
2How to Download and Install
- Go to the product page of Wondershare PDF Converter Pro for Mac. Click "Try It Free" to start downloading the program.
- After downloading, double click the .dmg file to install the program. Drag the file to the Applications folder.
- Go to the Applications folder and double click on the program's icon to launch it.
3How to Purchase and Register
- Convert half of your PDF (no more than 5 pages);
- OCR function isn't available.
- Go to https://pdf.wondershare.com/store/buy-pdf-converter-pro-mac.html to purchase the program with full functions.
- After payment, you will receive an email with registration code.
- Launch PDF Converter Pro on you Mac and then click the "Register" button on the top.
- Enter the email address you used for purchase and the registration code you received.
- Then a page will indicate that registration is successful.
4How to Activate OCR Plugin
- Turn on the "OCR" button at the bottom left. Then the program will notify you to download it first.
- Click "Solution One" to download OCR. If Solution One fails to download, just jump to Solution Two.
- The OCR will then be installed directly on your program.
- Now you can use it to convert scanned PDF files to editable formats.