home> Online Help > Quick Guide For MacFor Windows
Get Started with PDF Converter Pro for Mac
1About PDF Converter Pro for Mac
Stop wasting time retyping PDF documents by using Wondershare PDF Converter Pro for Mac. This is a game changer to your productivity as it makes it easy to convert PDF files into editable formats such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, ePUB, iWork Pages, images etc. Do not worry about complex diagrams and page layout – Wondershare PDF Converter Pro for Mac is able to accurately convert the document without losing the purpose of the diagrams and page layout.
2How to Download and Install
- Go to the product page of Wondershare PDF Converter Pro for Mac. Click "Try It Free" to start downloading the program.
- After downloading, double click the .dmg file to install the program. Drag the file to the Applications folder.
- Go to the Applications folder and double click on the program's icon to launch it.
3How to Purchase and Register
The trial version has some limitations:
- Convert half of your PDF (no more than 5 pages);
- OCR function isn't available.
- Go to https://pdf.wondershare.com/store/buy-pdf-converter-pro-mac.html to purchase the program with full functions.
- After payment, you will receive an email with registration code.
- Launch PDF Converter Pro on you Mac and then click the "Register" button on the top.
- Enter the email address you used for purchase and the registration code you received.
- Then a page will indicate that registration is successful.
4How to Activate OCR Plugin
To use OCR, you need to download and install the plugin first.
- Turn on the "OCR" button at the bottom left. Then the program will notify you to download it first.
- Click "Solution One" to download OCR. If Solution One fails to download, just jump to Solution Two.
- The OCR will then be installed directly on your program.
- Now you can use it to convert scanned PDF files to editable formats.