How to Turn PDF into Word
One of the best things about PDF is that the format is ideal for sharing documents so they can be seen in the same way by all parties. This makes PDF perfect for collaborative effort, since everyone on the team will be able to see and read the same PDF, make their recommendation and then sharing the PDF file with their comments on the PDF.
More often than not, a team member will recommend making changes to the PDF and since it is never easy to significantly edit a PDF document, you may want to turn PDF into Word. In this guide, we will share with you the best ways to turn PDF into Word.
Method 1: How to Turn PDF into Word
The best tool to use to turn PDF into Word is PDFelement. This tool comes with powerful conversion features that allow you to very quickly turn PDF documents into Word even if the PDF has numerous pages. There are two different ways that you can use to turn PDF into Word. The following simple steps guide you in using the first method:
Step 1: Import the PDF File
The first thing to do is to download and install PDFelement to your computer. Run the program and in the main window click on "Open File". This will allow you to browse for the PDF file you need to convert and click "Open" to import it.
Step 2: Turn PDF into Word
When the document is open, click on "Convert" in the main menu and then select "To Word" as the format you would like to turn the open PDF document to.
Step 3: Select Output Folder
A popup window will appear that will allow you to enter the filename for the converted Word file and also select the output folder to save the file.
As soon as you click "Save" the process of converting the PDF file to Word will begin immediately. You will be able to access the converted Word document in the selected output folder. This is how you turn a PDF into a Word document.
Method 2: How to Turn a PDF into a Word Doc
The second method that you can use to turn PDF into Word using PDFelement is just as easy. Follow these simple steps to use it:
Step 1: Click the "Convert PDF" Tab
Instead of choosing "Open File" in the main window of the program, begin the conversion process using the "Convert PDF". This will open the actual conversion tool, useful for converting PDF to Word.
Step 2: Select the PDF
In the popup that appears select the PDF file that you would like to convert to Word. Click "Open" to open the PDF in the program.
Step 3: Turn PDF into Word
Select the output folder in the popup window that opens. You can also choose to change the filename of the resultant Word document.
Click on the "Save as Type" drop down menu and then select "Word" to choose the format you would like to use. Click "Save" when you're done and the conversion process will begin immediately.
Once the program has turned the PDF to Word, you should be able to access the Word file in the output folder you selected.
PDFelement is one of the best solutions for turning PDFs to not just Word, but a whole host of other formats including Excel, HTML, TXT and more. But it also comes with numerous features designed to help you manage all aspects of PDF documents. These features include the following:
- You can use it to edit all aspects of the PDF document including the text and images. All you have to do to edit the text is select the text and then just as you would with any word processor, delete and add text or even change the font style, font size and color.
- It is also very useful when you want to create PDF documents. This process is also very simple process, all you have to do is open a document in any format using this program and it is immediately converted to PDF.
- This program also comes with an OCR function that can be used to edit scanned or image-rich PDF documents. This program's OCR function can be accessible in any numerous different languages.
- It also has great annotation features that can make collaboration on any PDF document very easy. Its annotation features allow you to add comments and stamps on to the document and even highlight entire sections of text within the document.
- It is also very easy to use. The interface is clean and all functions are easily accessible and very simple to apply. The editing features in particular work just as they would on any word processor, making it ideal for use even for the beginner.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert WordPad to PDF
- 3 Methods to Change PDF to Word
- How to Transfer PDF to Word
- How to Transform PDF to Word
- How to Convert PDF to Word Offline