How to Transfer PDF to Word
To transfer PDF to Word format, you will need to use a file converter. It could be a PDF to Word online converter or a desktop converter. Since there are a lot of converters and different ways to convert files, this article has made things easier for you. It shows you three ways on how to transfer PDF to Word using a desktop converter as well as using an online converter.
Method 1: How to Transfer PDF to Word
With the first method on how to transfer PDF to Word, you will need to install PDFelement to your computer. Once you have installed it, now follow the steps below.
Step 1. Import the PDF File
On the home window, click on "Open files", and select a PDF file from your computer and open it with the application.
Step 2. Transfer PDF to Word
When the PDF file opens, click on the "Convert" button to get the "To Word" output format. You can also view your PDF file to check its content before converting it.
Step 3. Select Output Folder
Next, a "Save As" window will appear that enables you to rename your file if you wish before transferring it to Word. Under "File Name" rename your file and ensure under the "Save As Type" is Word format before you click on the "Save" button. From there, the program will transfer files from PDF to Word instantly.
Method 2: How to Transfer PDF to Word
The second method that you can transfer files from PDF to Word is using the batch convert option on PDFelement. This method is ideal when you have several PDF files that you want to have in Word format. Below is a guide on how to transfer PDF to Word document.
Step 1. Click "Batch PDF"
Again, open the PDFelement or go to the home screen and click on the "Batch PDF" button.
Step 2. Add PDF Files
Next, a batch process window will appear, and then choose the "Convert" option from the other options. From there, click on "Choose Files" > "+ Add file" to upload as many PDF files as possible to the program, and you will them listed on the screen. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the files to the screen, and they will be uploaded.
Step 3. Transfer PDF to Word
On uploading the files, navigate to the "Output Format" menu and choose Word format. From then tick on "Output Folder" to be able to save the file on the original file on your computer. When you have made all the settings correctly and you have ensured that you have uploaded the right PDF files, click on the "Start" button. The PDF files will be transferred to Word documents instantly.
In the first two methods, we have talked about using PDFelement to transfer PDF to Word document. But what is PDFelement? It is a PDF utility developed by Wondershare Technologies that handles all your PDF problems with the right solutions. Right from creating files, converting files, editing files to optimizing, and sharing PDF files. Its user interface and user experience are excellent and worth mentioning. Moreover, it enables you to be efficient and fast as it supports batch processes like conversion, encryption, and when adding watermarks to PDF files. Here are some of the key features to note.
- Converts PDF files to several editable output formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, EPUB, Plain Text, and Images.
- You will be able to create PDF files from Images, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Built with several PDF templates that you can choose from to create PDF files.
- It combines different file formats into a single lightweight PDF file.
- It is integrated with an OCR functionality that scans image PDF files and forms and makes them editable.
- It allows you to personalize PDF files by adding digital signatures, adding watermarks, removing watermarks, and removing digital signatures.
- It acts as a PDF viewer since it has viewing options like scroll, zoom, and navigation.
- Enables you to comment, highlight, and annotate texts with shapes and colors.
- It is an excellent PDF editing software that edits not only texts but also images and objects. It offers paragraph and line editing mode.
- Shares PDF files through Google Drive, Dropbox, Email attachments and Evernote.
- You can optimize PDF pages by deleting, extracting splitting, adding, and reorganizing them.
- This program also allows you to fill forms, create forms, extract data from forms, and align content on forms.
Method 3: How to Transfer PDF to Word Online
The third way of transferring PDF to Word is by using a HiPDF PDF to Word converter. HiPDF is a fast and reliable web-based platform that transfers PDF to Word and allows you to save them on your computer. Here is how to transfer PDF to Word online using HiPDF.
- Step 1. Go to the hiPDF website and click on the PDF to Word option.
- Step 2. Next is to upload the PDF file to the hiPDF platform. Click on "Choose Files" and select a PDF file from your file Explorer and upload it to the platform. Uploading of the file takes seconds.
- Step 3. The uploaded PDF will now appear on the screen. If you uploaded the wrong file, click on the delete icon and choose another file. Otherwise, just click on the "Convert" button, and your file will be transferred from PDF to Word immediately.
- Step 4. When HiPDF online converter transfers PDF to Word, you can now download your Word document to your computer. Click on "Download", and the Word file will be saved to your computer.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Scan Image to PDF
- How to Recognize Text in PDF Files
- How to Scan JPG to PDF Easily
- How to Change HTML To PDF Using PDFelement
- Learn How Easily You Can Protect PDF from Editing