How to Make PDF to Word
Conversion of a document or file from one format to another is a task that you can't escape if you are constantly working with documents and varying clients. However, making PDF to Word document is the most common type of conversion. There is a whole bunch of programs and tools that are in the market capable of doing this task perfectly. In this article, we will introduce you to 2 ways on how to make PDF to Word document with PDFelement. In addition to the conversion of PDF into other file formats, this software is one of the powerful PDF editors and managers.
Method 1: How to Make PDF to Word
On this first method, we will import the PDF directly into the program's homepage. This is a pretty easy method and in just a few clicks, your PDF file will already be converted and made into a Word document.
Step 1. Import the PDF
From the program's homepage, click on the "Open File" tab located at the bottom left corner of the window. Browse the PDF file you wish to make a Word document from the File Explorer window that pops up and double click on it to import it. Also, you can select the PDF file, drag and drop it into the software's homepage.
Step 2. Make PDF to Word
Tap on the "Convert" tab and which triggers a submenu to pop up just below the main control panel. The submenu offers a wide variety of formats to convert your PDF file into, however, our main focus on this article is to make PDF to Word document. Click on the "To Word" option to begin the PDF conversion process.
Step 3. Save it
Specify the name and the destination of the new Word document and click on the "Save" button to save the document file as well as complete the process of how to make a PDF into a Word doc.
Method 2: How to Make a PDF a Word Doc
We will focus and make use of the "Convert PDF" tab located on the program's homepage to make your PDF file into a Word doc. PDFelement has an intuitive interface that is user-friendly and easy to use, hence in just a few steps, you will be able to make a PDF to Word file.
Step 1. Open the "Convert PDF" Tab
Locate the button that reads "Convert PDF" from the program's homepage and click on it to commence the conversion process. Tapping on the button will immediately pop up a File Explorer window.
Step 2. Select the PDF
Browse for the PDF file that you wish to convert to Word doc and click on the "Open" button to import it to the program. Also, you can double-click on the target PDF file to import it.
Step 3. Make PDF to Word
Click on the "Save as Type" drop-down icon to open a new menu from which you will choose the exact format that you desire. Select the "Word Files (*.docx)" to make the PDF a Word doc and tap on the "Save" button to begin the conversion process. The time taken to make PDF to Word document depends on the size of the PDF file and it should take just a couple of minutes.
PDFelement has been dominating the market as far as PDF management is concerned. This program has a simple interface which is pretty easy to use as well as learn and it is composed of a wide variety of editing tools that can be used to apply great effects on your PDF file.
Some of the outstanding features of this program include:
- The program uses a successful OCR which recognizes and frees text from digital images and scanned documents.
- It has a spelling checker tool that identifies and highlights the minor and typos error.
- With the help of the page thumbnails, you can insert, split, rearrange and delete the pages of the PDF file.
- This program can combine numerous and various media files into a single PDF format.
- You can secure your confidential data as well as the PDF using a password protection system.
- Editing texts and images in the PDF file is easy with this program.
- You can add various comments with the best tools.
- Convert your PDF files into other formats like Word, Excel, PPT, images, text, HTML, EPUB and vice versa.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Copy Text from Scanned PDF
- How to Insert Photo into PDF
- How to Put Picture in PDF
- How to Attach Photo in PDF
- How to Extract Pictures from PDF