How to Export PDF to Excel
Are you trying to figure out how you can export PDF to Excel? Yes, this can prove a tough task if you lack the relevant information. Fortunately, we have compiled a step by step guide on how to export PDF to Excel both offline and online.
2 Methods to Export PDF to Excel
Working with PDFelement is, no doubt a straightforward task. Thanks to its total no-brainer interface. This program offers several ways to export PDF to Excel. Here we narrow down into two plausible ways that enable us to export PDF to Excel.
Method 1: How to Export PDF to Excel
Step 1. Open the PDF File
Launch PDFelemt to access the primary menu. If you don't have the program, simply download and install it with the help of on-screen instructions. On the Home window, click the "Open files" button to choose the PDF file you want to export to Excel and click "Open" to upload it to the PDFelement interface.
Step 2. Export PDF to Excel
When the PDF file is imported to the interface, click the "Convert" tab on the toolbar. From the options given, choose "To Excel" to allow you to export your PDF file to Excel.
In the new pop-up window, you can set options like the output folder, the name of the Excel file. Finally, click "Save".
Method 2. How to Export PDF to Excel in Batches
Step 1. Use the Batch Process
Locate and click the "Convert" > "Batch Process" tab to open the Batch Process window.
Step 2. Add Files before Exporting to Excel
On the Batch Process window, hit the "Convert" tab on the left window pane. On the center of this window, click the "Choose file" tab. This action will open the file explorer window. Search for the desired PDF files and click "Open" to upload them to the Batch process window. You should see the files once uploaded.
Step 3. Batch Export PDF to Excel
Go to the "Output Format" section and click the drop-down arrow. Select "Excel" from the list of formats displayed. If you want to customize the appearance of your output file, simply click the "Settings" icon and customize the settings as per your need. Once satisfied, hit "Apply" to commence the process.
So, why, PDFelement? It is a top PDF solution tool that enables users to create excellent PDF files and forms with ease, speed, and affordability. The program is specially tailored to provide a proper PDF user experience. It is a complete PDF package and there is no need for a third-party tool in as far as PDF works come into play. This program is compatible with several popular operating systems and devices, including Mac and Windows. Download the trial option and check the various features:
- It allows users to view and navigate through their PDF files effortlessly.
- It makes it easy to edit PDF files.
- Converts PDF files to several other formats, including Word, Excel, HTML, JPG, and PNG with less effort.
- Has an OCR feature that enables conversion of scanned PDF to editable and searchable modes.
- Users can add reviews and comments to PDF files.
- Allows users to insert page numbers, bates numbering, and elements on PDF files.
- It offers password and digital signatures or document protection.
- Users can use fillable forms to fill and extract data on forms easily.
- It provides an excellent platform to organize PDF files.
- Supports batch conversion and thus saves both time and energy for users.
How to Export PDF to Excel Online for Totally Free
HiPDF is a powerful online tool that can effectively export PDF to Excel for free. This PDF solution platform supports plenty of formats, including popular ones like word, Excel, and image formats. The straightforward interface makes navigation simple for users, including newbies.
How to Export PDF to Excel with HiPDF
- Step 1. Open hiPDF using your browser and go to "All Tools" then click the "PDF to Excel" option.
- Step 2. The new window will prompt you to upload a PDF file to the program. Click the "Choose File" button and browse for the target PDF file. Hit "Open" to import it.
- Step 3. When the PDF file is uploaded, simply hit the "Convert" button, the program will export your PDF to Excel.
- Step 4. Click the "Download" button once the export process is complete.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Export PDF to Excel
- How to Condense PDF
- 4 Different Ways to Insert PDF into Word Document
- Convert Kindle to PDF in Easy Way
- How to Hide Text in PDF with 3 Simple Clicks