The Top Alternative to Sentinel License Manager
The improper management of software licenses can result in many issues for IT managers, and for the organization overall. This is why it’s important to use the right license management software program to ensure long-term success.
One such top license management program is Sentinel License Manager. Read on to discover how to use the program, and why it might be the right tool for your organization.
What is Sentinel License Manager
Sentinel License Manager provides technology and software vendors with a way to control how their applications are deployed and used by clients. It offers in-house and cloud-based solutions to manage software licenses in multiple locations on different devices. It is recognized for being scalable and flexible to a company’s needs and requirements.
Benefits of Using Sentinel License Manager
Sentinel License Manager has a range of benefits that will help you successfully manage your software licenses:
- Multiple Licensing options: Sentinel License Manager allows you to create and support multiple out-of-the-box and customized API license models from a single management system.
- Well-rounded protection: The program allows the separation of the software protection process from the business process of licensing to define new products with no additional development activity. It also supports multiple feature builds within a single code build amongst its varied tools.
- Flexible business models: Sentinel has the right plans and process to match your business needs. The pricing plans are separate from the actual software, and it has usage data per feature to drive automated billing and secured licensing.
- Reliable quality of service: You can enjoy continual use and no disruptions when using Sentinel.
- Versatile security mechanisms: Protecting your products and enforcing your software licenses is essential to your success and Sentinel covers it all. You can bind your applications to an out-of-the-box machine fingerprint, hardware key or cloud connected license, create custom lock keys and put protections in place to prevent reverse engineering of your software.
- Protection in virtual environments: Sentinel offers protection against license violations and enforces license policies in virtual environments with functions including license enforcement polices for detected virtual machines, node-locks on virtualized hosts and track licenses with usage reports.
Sentinel software license management application will easily fit the needs of your organization and offers a platform for more efficiency, higher productivity, and reduced costs.
Instructions on How to Use Sentinel License Manager
If you feel this is the right tool for you, follow these steps to start using Sentinel License Manager:
- Examine your systems compatibility with the software: Are your systems and devices capable of running the Sentinel License Manager software? Check whether they are compatible with the software before starting the installation process. You can read the Sentinel documentation online for full details and instructions.
- Start the software installation: Open the installation file on your local device and follow the instructions to install the License Manager to your machine. The Sentinel License Server Administrator will appear at the end of the installation process.
- Activate and register your Sentinel software account: After the installation process has completed you will need to register for and activate an account with Sentinel to unlock the full usage of the program.
- Start using Sentinel License Manager: The full capability of the Sentinel software will now be available to you. Get started managing your licenses, assigning licenses to users and examining your software usage with generated reports.
This article is only intended as a quick start-up guide to the Sentinel License Manager software, and is not a comprehensive manual on using the program. Read the full online documentation from Sentinel for full guidance on setting up and using the program.
Why PDFelement is the Best Sentinel License Management Alternative
While Sentinel License Manager is a great option, it’s also important to note that PDFelement can be a great alternative license management tool as well.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- The Top Alternative to Matlab License Manager
- The Top Alternative to Network License Manager
- The Top Alternative to Ni License Manager