Upgrade to All-Platform PDFelement
Any customers with an individual or academic perpetual license of PDFelement
can upgrade to all platform (PDFelement on Windows, Mac, iOS and Document Cloud) products
at the lowest price ever.
Valid Until DEC 25
Select your best bundle to upgrade
|Item||Product Name||License Type||Current Price|
1. On this all-platform page, perpetual users of PDFelement are eligible to upgrade to the other platforms of PDFelement (not including the platform you currently used).
2. Other upgrade methods:
Why You Need to Upgrade An All-platform PDFelement
All-Platform PDFelement Professional
A one-stop platform for Improving your productivity at workI am a member. Upgrade now!
Don't wait! This is limited-time offer.
All-platform Support (Win/Mac/iOS/Cloud Services)
Edit PDFs with all-in-one features of PDFelement Professional
Log in to one account to manage all platforms with ease
Get professional and free support service & product updates
Reduce costs using PDF bundles as you need
Process PDF documents with the perfect multi-terminal cloud experience.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This all-platform upgrade (hereinafter referred to as “upgrade”) is an exclusive member offer (only for users who purchased 5/6/7/8 version with the individual or academic perpetual license of PDFelement product).
2. The upgrade price does not include VAT or any tax fee.
3. The upgrade includes free updates in the corresponding version, not major upgrades.
4. These groups below cannot be used to avail of this special offer and you cannot upgrade your account via this page.
a. Users who purchased Monthly/Quarterly/Half-yearly/Yearly License of PDFelement 5/6/7/8
b. Users who purchased from the affiliate, reseller, agents, giveaway and Mac app store
General Questions of the Upgrade?
Q1. I can't meet the upgraded conditions, does it any other access to upgrade?
Sure, if you still need to upgrade to an all-platform PDFelement, please click here to choose the appropriate PDFelement bundles. That's another way that lets you get all-platform access.
Q2. Why I cannot obtain authorization after logging in?
Please check whether the logged-in account is the same as the purchased account. If you still cannot resolve the, please contact customer service. If the authorization has already been applied to your account. Please download and log in again after changing the device.
Q3. How many devices I can use in one account?
One account can log in to two devices of the same system at the same time - 2 PCs, 2 Macs, and 2 iOS devices - after the upgrade.
* Wondershare reserves all rights .