Any customers with an individual or academic perpetual license of PDFelement can upgrade to all platform (PDFelement on Windows, Mac, iOS and Document Cloud) products at the lowest price ever.
Valid Until DEC 25
You have two choices to upgrade to our all-platform PDFelement.
1. Upgrade to our yearly/perpetual bundles with a special offer here
2. Contact our customer service to learn more latest discount.
All-Platform PDFelement Professional
A one-stop platform for Improving your productivity at work
Don't wait! This is limited-time offer.
All-platform Support (Win/Mac/iOS/Cloud Services)
Edit PDFs with all-in-one features of PDFelement Professional
Log in to one account to manage all platforms with ease
Get professional and free support service & product updates
Reduce costs using PDF bundles as you need
Process PDF documents with the perfect multi-terminal cloud experience.
1. This all-platform upgrade (hereinafter referred to as “upgrade”) is an exclusive member offer (only for users who purchased 5/6/7/8 version with the individual or academic perpetual license of PDFelement product).
2. The upgrade price does not include VAT or any tax fee.
3. The upgrade includes free updates in the corresponding version, not major upgrades.
4. These groups below cannot be used to avail of this special offer and you cannot upgrade your
account via this page.
a. Users who purchased Monthly/Quarterly/Half-yearly/Yearly License of PDFelement 5/6/7/8
b. Users who purchased from the affiliate, reseller, agents, giveaway and Mac app store
General Questions of the Upgrade?
Q1. I can't meet the upgraded conditions, does it any other access to upgrade?
Sure, if you still need to upgrade to an all-platform PDFelement, please click here to choose the
appropriate PDFelement bundles. That's another way that lets you get all-platform access.
Q2. Why I cannot obtain authorization after logging in?
Please check whether the logged-in account is the same as the purchased account. If you still cannot
resolve the, please contact customer service. If the authorization has already been applied to your
account. Please download and log in again after changing the device.
Q3. How many devices I can use in one account?
One account can log in to two devices of the same system at the same time - 2 PCs, 2 Macs, and 2 iOS
devices - after the upgrade.
* Wondershare reserves all rights .
Check our FAQs for more product information.
Check the step-by-step full guide about how to use PDFelement 8.
Reach our support team whenever you encountered problems with upgrade steps or you need help for whatever reason.
Get connected and start your journey as a member. Ask questions, explore threads, and resolve your technical issues
Ask questions, get tips, and share knowledge with the rest of the PDF Community.
Exclusive giveaway, discount or other kind of campaigns will be available in the group
Thanks for choosing a trial of PDFelement.
The download should begin automatically.
If it doesn't, please click Skip and DownloadSkip and